Our Statement of Faith
1. God is the one true and living God existing eternally as three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and that He is a Spirit, infinite, eternal, unchangeable in His love, mercy, power, wisdom and righteousness. (Isaiah 45:22, Psalm 90:2; John 4:24; 2 Corinthians 13:14.)
2. The Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God; that He became incarnate through His virgin birth; that He is perfect both in His deity and humanity; that He willingly gave His life as the perfect and all-
3. The Holy Spirit is equal in every attribute of deity with God the Father and with God the Son; performs the miracle of the new birth in those receiving Christ as Savior and is resident now in believers; seals them unto the day of redemption; empowers them for service; and grants gifts of grace (charismatic gifts) for the building up of the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:30; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 12:4, 7, 12–13; Acts 1:5; Titus 3:5.)
4. Truth is absolute and objective. Redemptive truth is set forth in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, which is God’s written revelation to man, verbally inspired and inerrant in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and practice. (Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:15–17; 2 Peter 1:20–21.)
5. The Church is the united body of Christ on the earth which exists for fellowship, edification, and for communicating the gospel to all nations by means of Christian life and witness. (Matthew 28:19–20; Acts 1:6–8, 2:41–42; 1 Corinthians 12:13.)
6. Man was created in the image of God, but through Adam’s sin became alienated from God and is condemned to eternal punishment. The only remedy for man’s condition is salvation by personal faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. (John 3:15–18; Ephesians 1:7; Romans 10:9–10.)
7. Finite supernatural personal beings exist, including unfallen angels, fallen angels and demons. Satan, the leader of fallen angels, is the open and declared enemy of God and man, and is doomed to the Lake of Fire. (Hebrews 1:4–14; Jude 6; Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:10.)
8. There will be a bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to eternal life, and they that are lost to eternal damnation. (1 Corinthians 15; Daniel 12:1–2; John 5:28–29; 2 Thessalonians 1:7; Matthew 5:1–10.)
Jerusalem’s Eastern Gate where scholars say Jesus will return
From: derekprinceministries.com WHAT WE BELIEVE
These have been our doctrinal beliefs for 43 years. When I was Born-
We feel very privileged to promote Derek Prince’s Bible beliefs and teachings, as millions continue to do in 140 countries around the world. Clareann
Mark 1:27 "What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey Him."
A Testimony of Our Beliefs
In 1973 when I asked Jesus into my life, I read where Derek Prince taught that Christians could have demonic strongholds.
This was radical theology but I had radical marital issues, and with 5 little girls (then 2 more) I needed radical solutions.
My lifeline was Jesus, and Derek taught how Jesus prioritized the casting out of demons. I saw Satan as Public Enemy #1, and through the guidance of the Holy Spirit I conquered many demons of which Derek's Bible teachings played a big part.
But soon I sensed something wrong and turned away from Derek Prince. Not until 40 years later did God bring Derek back into my life when I found his book GOD'S WORD HEALS in a thrift store.
I regretted that I lost all those living years of Derek's awesome ministry; one who so faithfully and lovingly lived for Jesus until age 88. Then I read in Derek's own words on what that "something" was that turned me away.
In the early 70s, just as I was a new Christian, Derek's new ministry exploded as a leader in the Florida Shepherding Movement. America loved this former King's College professor who simplified the Bible as he gently preached in his eloquent, English tongue. Lydia, his wonderful Danish wife, knew something was wrong and ultimately so did Derek.
In Derek’s book BLESSING OR CURSE, he wrote that the Shepherding Movement, "Displaced the Cross from the center of our lives and Ministries" and "Displaced Jesus as head over all things."
In 1983 Derek repented of "the curse we had thus brought upon ourselves." Derek then had 20 more years of his best preaching and profound simple teaching of the Bible.
Practicing and preaching Repentance is what makes Derek Prince so unique today; his humility amidst his profound spiritual gifts.
If everyone followed Derek in this command of God, the Christian Church would explode with power. As Jesus said they would "see greater things" than even He did on Earth.
Derek states the worst sin is pride. Throughout his teachings are the humble testimonies of this great Christian man, and this is why he ministers to believers in 140 Countries, even 16 years after his Homegoing.
Jesus said, "He who humbles himself will be exalted." In our opinion Derek Prince is the most exalted 20th Century Bible teacher God has ever given to man.
I love you, Derek. See you in Heaven. Clareann
Great Links to Derek Prince Ministries:
D P M International Click Here